Mbali Lodge - Constantia House
Mbali Lodge - Constantia House
Elegantly decorated by a leading local desiggner in a moder classic African style. The open plan living/dining area leads onto a main deck, perfect for watching the sun setting at the end of the day.
Set in a 50 acre private estate with 24 hour security, Mbali (meaning ‘flower’ in Zulu) has scenic mountain trails to explore on the doorstep and the country’s oldest vineyards just down the road, as well as Hout Bay’s long sandy beaches. Meanwhile the buzz of Camps Bay, the V&A Waterfront and central Cape Town are all within easy reach. Excellent cafés and restaurants abound nearby in case you do not feel tempted by Mbali Lodge’s fully equipped modern kitchen or its smart built-in braai (barbecue) by the private lap pool. Three beautiful bedrooms (each with its own bathroom), and stunning open plan living and dining give on to a wide wooden deck - the perfect spot for enjoying a glass of the Cape´s best.
Situated between the famous winelands of Contstantia and Hout Bay on Constantia Nek., Hout Bay
Bedroom 1: has a king size bed and access to the main deck. The en-suite bathroom has a free standing bath and glass roofed shower room with view to the sky, wc, and basin. Bedroom 2: has a double bed on a mezzanine with its own deck. The en-suite bathroom has a bath, wc and basin. Bedroom 3: has a queen size bed with access to the deck and garden. Its en-suite bathroom comprises shower, wc and basin.
Arrival and Departure
Standard Check-in time is between 14h00 and 18h00 on the day of arrival. Check-out time is 10h00 on the day of departure. We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please contact us. To guarantee early arrivals or late departures and additional fee of a half days rental will be charged. We have an early or late check in fee of R200.00 for arrivals between 19h00 and 07h00. This fee should be settled directly with the consultant on arrival.
There is a 50 % deposit required on booking. 8 weeks before your arrival you will be required to pay the balance of the fee plus the breakage deposit. Should you book within 8 weeks of the arrival date you will be required to pay 100 % of the fee. Short-lead time reservations must be paid in full immediately.
Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays no cancellation fee. Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee. Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee. Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee. Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let this holiday accommodation. We advise all clients to take out cancellation insurance.
- Car Hire
- Airport Transfers. These can be organized in all destinations.
- Private Staff
- Yacht Charters
- Special Events
- Accommodation:Sleeps: 6
- Staff:weekly maid service, garden and pool service are included.,
- Pool area:Yes
- Villa features:on the Table Mountain Reserve.The open plan living room features an elegant stand-alone fire place, large comfortable sofas and arm chairs, television and selection of DVDs. The dining area has a table to seat 8. There are extensive views and sliding doors to access the main deckM’bali Lodge is a luxurious private 3 bedroom family home with superior standards of accommodation. Suitable for the more discerning traveler searching for a peaceful environment. Set in the serenity and breathtaking beauty of Table Mountain’s nature reserve and on the Constantia wine route, among some of South Africa’s oldest and most beautiful vineyards.
- Leisure amenities:Minutes away from the Cape’s beaches, Kirstenbosch Gardens, restaurants and exclusive shopping. Cape Town central city is an easy 20 minutes drive away, while there are plenty of scenic routes to follow too - Chapman’s peak being one of the most dramatic. Nature trails and hiking are literally on the doorstop of M’bali Lodge,Fabulous beaches with safe swimming, picturesque eateries and markets, gourmet restaurants, the world famous winelands, exclusive shopping, hiking, walks, scenic drives, Steenberg 18 hole golf course are all close by.
- Distances:Hout Bay Beaches banks and shopping